Blackwater Women’s Body Sprays: Deliciously Sweet Scents For Everyday Freshness!

Transform your everyday routine with Blackwater Women’s sweet and irresistible body sprays, made for women who love a playful touch. #BWWomen #EverOrganics #ForeverBeauty #BetterThanBasic #EverBilena #YouFirst

DepEd Eyes Farm Schools In Negros Oriental, Siquijor

Sa pagbuo ng mga farm school sa Negros Oriental at Siquijor, ang DepEd ay naglalayong ipanday ang mas maliwanag na kinabukasan para sa mga kabataan sa kanayunan.

Borongan City Kicks Off PHP118 Million People’s Survival Fund Project

Sinimulan ng Borongan City ang kanilang ambisyosong proyekto sa PHP118 milyon para sa flood control at reforestation upang magkaloob ng mas magandang kinabukasan.

NEDA-NIR Reaches Out To LGUs To Promote Collective Action

Ang ugnayan ng NEDA-NIR sa mga LGUs ay nagpapakita ng halaga ng sama-samang pagkilos sa pag-unlad ng Negros Island Region.

Normal Ops Resume At Dumaguete Airport

The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines bases in Dumaguete announced that flights are now back after the two days delay due to air navigation technical issues.
By The Visayas Journal

Normal Ops Resume At Dumaguete Airport

0
0

How do you feel about this story?

Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry

All flights to and from the Dumaguete-Sibulan airport in Negros Oriental returned to normal on Tuesday following two days of cancellations due to air navigation technical issues at the Air Traffic Management Center (ATMC) of the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP).

“Starting today, operations resumed to normal based on the reports of the three airlines operating here and so far, there are no recovery flights,” Frank Muaña Jr., Officer-of-the-Day of the CAAP-Dumaguete, told the Philippine News Agency.

On Jan. 1, after CAAP announced the air traffic system glitch, seven flights here were cancelled and the following day, three more flights were also suspended, Muaña said.

Of the total, two were bound for Mactan, Cebu while the rest were en route to Manila.

Muaña said some 1,385 passengers affected by the cancellations were accommodated and re-booked for free by Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific.

They were also provided food and drinks, but the majority of them returned home.

Only six persons were allowed to stay inside the airport’s pre-departure area on Sunday night and four adults and three children on Monday night, Muaña said.

Two aircraft also remained overnight at the airport on Monday.

Muaña was thankful that there was no chaos at the airport following the flight cancellations as passengers understood the problem after being informed about it.

There is an average 74 flights weekly at the Dumaguete-Sibulan airport, he said.

Meanwhile, Muaña said “Oplan Biyaheng Ayos” significantly helped during the cancellation of flights with an operational plan in place for the holidays.

“This is an initiative to help and assist in the implementation of airport operations,” he said.

“Oplan Biyaheng Ayos” was activated on Dec. 16 and will run through Jan. 5, he added. (PNA)